Employing company has to provide us detailed job description, qualification, experience and candidate specification and other information with the principal's special knowledge relating to the position to be filled, condition of employment, number of employees required for each classification and approximate date on which the employees are required in order to enable us to carry out service.
We will conduct the search, release the advertisement it required with the consent of the principal and pre-screening of candidates in connection with the selection and requirements of Indian nationals for the employing company.
All advertisement will be undertaken by us only with the principal's prior written approval. Read more
It is not enough to have solid answers only for the interviewer questions. You need to be prepared for theses questions. For a good interview practice, look at some of the following questions:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What do you want to do with your life?
3. Do you have any actual work experience?
4. How would you describe your ideal job?
5. Why did you choose this career?
6. When did you decide on this career?
7. What goals do you have in your career?
8. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
9. How do you evaluate success?
10. Describe a situation in which you were successful.Read more